Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Brazilian Artists at the Faculty of Architecture

My dear Brazilian artists (and whoeverelse is interested),

Paul Meurs is available to talk to you here at the Faculty of Architecture of TU Delft THIS Thursday at 15:00 hours. The address is BERLAGEWEG 1, Delft.

In order to come here you should take the train to Delft Zuid and WALK 15 minutes (in which case I advise you to bring a map) or take a train to Delft (Centraal) and take bus 129 in direction to Rotterdam, get off at Balthasar van der Polweg.

It is easier if you look at www.9292ov.nl a site that gives you the complete itinerary and routes by public transportation anywhere in The Netherlands.

Please, arrive a little bit before 15:00 and I will give you the "grand tour" of the building. You will find me at 9 floor, room 9.07, behind elevators. Or call me at my mobile!

Hope to see you then!!!
Rocco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home